The TCCOC is non-profit charity organization dedicated to helping the homeless and disadvantaged in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
We are located at:
3030 G Street
Washington, DC 20019
The TCCOC Mission:
1. Assist those in crisis
2. Help those in need
3. Give people the opportunity and tools to “recover and do better”.
- Food programs – provide fresh fruits and vegetables to the poor and economically disadvantaged.
- Intervention to the Homeless – to provide immediate short and long term shelter for those with those without homes.
- Advocacy and referral services – This activity refers clients to appropriate sources for services regarding housing, utilities, health, child care, jobs and public health.
- Homeless Outreach – Staff will work with clients to access emergency services and programs that can help them create a plan for self sufficiency.